Our mission: To support you in finding the best strategy for managing your assets.
KMC Finance is working in partnership and in co-operation with financial institutions to ensure the role of insurance broker and coordinator in wealth planning for their client.
Together with its partners, private banks, independent management companies and family offices, KMC Finance provides its clients with personalized recommendation and support over time, in order to optimize their current and future situation.
In order to do so, we offer:
A global and family approach including the following aspects:
- A global approach through the following elements:
- Wealth and inheritance planning (advice and coordination)
- International mobility
- Protection of privacy and confidentiality of personal data
- Asset protection
- Control and flexibility of your asset management options
- Presentation of solutions and costs
- Review of the chosen solutions over time in order to measure their relevance at any time considering personal, regulatory or legal changes
- Multi-jurisdictional expertise
- A vast network of partners specializing in legal and tax matters: more than 100 partners (law firms, Trustees, Big 4, etc.)
Our business partners expand their range of services through efficient collaboration with KMC Finance which includes the following missions:
KMC Finance is authorized by the Commissariat aux Assurances (“CAA”) under number 2009CM001 and is authorized to distribute life insurance contracts in all countries of the European Union (EU).
KMC Finance offers life insurance solutions both to end customers of its partners (financial institutions, legal advisers) who are based in Europe as well as to those outside the E.U.
- Expertise in life insurance solutions in Freedom to Provide Services (FPS) in the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lituania, Malta, Norway, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Czech Republic.
- Product analysis for each market
- Advice, administrative assistance and more generally overall monitoring of customer relations over time
- Acting entirely independently in the process of selecting solutions best suited to clients’ objectives
- Transparent and institutional pricing
- Proactive administrative management of contracts in order to respond to any customer request
- KMC Finance’s team mobility within most EU countries
- Opportunities for collaboration: co-brokerage, sub-brokerage
KMC Finance by its extreme flexibility allows the implementation of a tailor-made solution considering all the needs expressed by a demanding clientele.
With this in mind, we are working on the development of projects designed for an international clientele wishing to structure their assets in a life insurance or capitalization product.
- AAA rating
- Political and tax stability
- One of the fastest growing economies in the EU
- Leader in insurance distribution under the Freedom to Provide Services (FPS) within the European Union
- Tax neutrality in Luxembourg for income generated by life insurance, only the taxation of the country of residence of the subscriber will apply